TS. Trần Thế Vũ
Giảng viên - Trưởng phòng đào tạo
Trần Thế Vũ
Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering
Head of Academic Affairs Office
Short personal statement
- Information Systems and Technology
- (+84) 983 879 515
- PhD in Information Systems and Technology, University of Wollongong, Australia, 2015
- MSc in Information Technology, University of Canberra, Australia, 2009
- BA in Information Technology, Danang University of Science and Technology, Vietnam, 2006
- 2007-2008 Developer, NTT Cyber Space Laboratories, Japan
- 2008-2010 Developer, ITMS Group, Australia
- 2008-2015 Lecturer, IT Faculty, Danang University of Science and Technology
- Research Interests
- Digital Ecosystem
- Smart transportation
- online optimization; real-time, dynamic, and data-driven problems
- Tran, Vu The, Peter Eklund, and Chris Cook. “Toward real-time decision making for bus service reliability.” Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT), 2012 International Symposium on. IEEE, 2012.
- Vu The Tran, Peter W. Eklund, and Chris Cook. “A Digital Ecosystem For Optimizing Service Reliability In Public Transport.” PACIS. 2012
- Tran, Vu The, Eklund, Peter, and Chris Cook. “Evolutionary simulation for a public transit digital ecosystem: a case study.” Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Management of Emergent Digital EcoSystems. ACM, 2013
- Tran, Vu The, Eklund, Peter, and Chris Cook. “Learning diagnostic diagrams in transport-based data-collection systems.” Foundations of Intelligent Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2014. 560-566.
- Tran, Vu The, Eklund, Peter, and Chris Cook. “Toward Real-Time Multi-criteria Decision Making for Bus Service Reliability Optimization.” Foundations of Intelligent Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 371-378.